Consumo de Té verde...

Aquí se discute todos los temas relacionados con la musculación (entrenamientos, dietas, suplementos nutricionales, etc.)

Moderadores: moderador suplente, admin

Responder
karkian
Forero Vicioso
Forero Vicioso

Consumo de Té verde...

Mensaje por karkian » 02 Jun 2007 20:42

Green tea has compounds that block COMT. I stopped using as much green tea when I found that they were anti-androgenic. They not only block androgen at the receptor, they also appear to down regulate androgen receptors.
Green tea is basically an anti-endocrine factor. It seems to reduce the effects of all steroid hormones. I don't mean to freak anybody out, it's just that the flavones (especially epigallocatechin gallate) are well known to reduce the actions of endogenous androgens (and estrogens) as well as even lowering testosterone levels themselves.
Anyway, my point is that, you may never see any significant effect of drinking green tea on muscle gains. Then again, we know that it is having an antagonistic effect, however small, in a direction opposite to what we want with respect to testosterone.
Cultures that consume a lot of green tea of also known to have fewer androgenic "manifestations" both normal (body hair, muscle mass, etc) as well as fewer pathologic manifestations (prostate problems, and other cancers associated with steroid hormones).
Fat is a different story. It clearly helps fat loss by altering catecholamine metabolism and probably a few other things.

Té verde basicamente es un factor antiendocrino,esto aparece a disminuir la accion de todas las hormonas esteroideas...

Fuente:http://users.telenet.be/aaitee/HST%20Faq_book.pdf

Ian
Forero Amateur
Forero Amateur

Mensaje por Ian » 02 Jun 2007 23:12

La de inglés en su momento acabó poniendome un 5 por pena :lol: , y no me enteré muy bien con tu resumen. ¿Pues explicarte mejor?

Saludos :wink:

karkian
Forero Vicioso
Forero Vicioso

Mensaje por karkian » 03 Jun 2007 19:39

Dice que tiende a disminuir la sensibilidad a la hormona testosterona...

Ian
Forero Amateur
Forero Amateur

Mensaje por Ian » 04 Jun 2007 00:13

Ah ok ya entiendo. Muchas gracias Karkian, interesante aporte

Saludos :wink:

Responder