Yo había leído justo lo contrario sobre la leche y la pérdida de peso/grasa.
Algunos apuntes de un estudio sobre el efecto del calcio procedente de lácteos en la dieta:
* "Obese people who consumed three to four daily servings of milk, yogurt or cheese while on balanced, reduced calorie diet, lost significantly more weight and fat than those who consumed similar amounts of calcium through supplements, or who consumed one or fewer servings of milk, yogurt or cheese per day
. People on the high dairy (1200-1300 mg calcium) diet lost 70% more body weight and 64% more body fat than those on the low calcium diet."
* "Data from over 800 adults enrolled in the HERITAGE Family Study was evaluated and found that high daily calcium intake (including from dairy foods) is associated with lower weight
* "This research review concluded that dietary calcium may play an important role in the regulation of energy metabolism and may result in a reduction of body fat and an acceleration of weight and fat loss during caloric restriction
. This review also concluded that dairy sources of calcium demonstrate substantially greater effects than supplemental or fortified sources."
* "In a multi-center trial, researchers found that overweight and obese people who ate three servings of dairy a day lost more body fat than people who ate an equal amount of calcium through supplements or a low calcium diet.
* "All participants ate a reduced calorie diet, but people on the high dairy diet lost nearly twice as much body fat, more trunk fat and more waist circumference
compared to the other groups."
¡Esto de la nutrición es un lío!
“Catch as catch can is the violent art, [...] it’s pro wrestling all the way, baby.” - Josh Barnett