Taiji vs luta

Este foro trata exclusivamente de artes marciales (donde practicarlas, puntos fuertes de cada una, etc.)

Moderadores: moderador suplente, admin

Responder
ShinKenGata
Forero Avanzado
Forero Avanzado

Taiji vs luta

Mensaje por ShinKenGata » 02 Ene 2014 08:58

[video][/video]

Javi M.
Forero Vicioso
Forero Vicioso

Re: Taiji vs luta

Mensaje por Javi M. » 02 Ene 2014 17:49

Buena defensa del profe de taiji, sobretodo mientras están de pie.

Seiza
Forero Vicioso
Forero Vicioso
Contactar:

Mensaje por Seiza » 02 Ene 2014 18:42

Se agradecería que alguien que entienda el francés nos hiciera un resumen de lo que están hablando :P

Ninjanonimus
Forero Activo
Forero Activo

Mensaje por Ninjanonimus » 02 Ene 2014 19:21

A mi me parece que ha queado patente que cuando un grappler, en su terreno y con sus reglas, te quiere llevar al suelo te tira... El chino lo unico que ha hecho ha sido agarrarse a muerte al candado y poco mas. Aunque bueno, vamos a tener en cuenta que parece tener cierta edad cualquier otro viejete habria ido idrecto al hospital por sobre esfuerzo. Asi que un aplauso para le chino... a mi eso me ha dicho mas que cualquier aspecto tecnico.

--raas--
Forero Vicioso
Forero Vicioso
Contactar:

Mensaje por --raas-- » 02 Ene 2014 19:40

Opinión de un taijiquanero aficionado (de los del montón de los malos):
Solo hay estrategia taijiquan del 45' al 1:03 luego fracasa al sufrir una presa en las piernas. El resto es un apáñate como puedas, aunque se apañe bien, ya no es parte del taijiquan.
Es difícil ser bueno --en y con-- el taijiquan.

Solid_Snake
Forero Avanzado
Forero Avanzado

Mensaje por Solid_Snake » 02 Ene 2014 19:47

A mi lo que me dice este video es que todo Sistema o Arte Marcial tiene algo positivo que puede ser extrapolable a otras modalidades. En mi caso concreto, por ejemplo, cuando hacemos grappling, las posiciones de karate y el trabajo de peso me ayudan mucho a resistir empujes y hacerles algo más difícil su estrategia de llevarme al suelo. Lo curioso es que muchas veces, cuando hacía katas pensaba, ¿para qué leches entrenaremos tan bajo?. Bueno, para algo ha servido. Saludetes y feliz año nuevo.

aforismo
Forero Vicioso
Forero Vicioso

Mensaje por aforismo » 03 Ene 2014 11:09

Me encanta el respeto que se ve por ambos en este video.

silvos
Forero Activo
Forero Activo

Mensaje por silvos » 03 Ene 2014 18:35

Yo lo que veo es que el luchador se porta muy bien con el abuelete para no hacele polvo, que el señor ya tiene una edad

Seiza
Forero Vicioso
Forero Vicioso
Contactar:

Mensaje por Seiza » 07 Ene 2014 20:47

Traducción al inglés de ttoto, un forero de Bullshido:
So, I'll name the wrestling guy "L" and the taiji guy "TJ". My translation is quite literal, and I didn't bother to make it into nice sentences. The guys are not always wordsmiths, but hell...

0:50 : L : I started attacking, then I was defending, I was trying to advance but I couldn't.

1:26 : TJ : He went for my legs, I bent over, and placed my weight on my right leg and made him fall.

1:39 : L : In regards to Taiji moves, I saw from the beginning that you have a lot of leg power, and I couldn't go further, or I would be using too much power. One of the tings I could do was use the pressure to come (? wut?)

2:27 : L : Afterwards, on the ground, as he was holding my neck strongly, the person (TJ?) can defend and keep going on, and wait like we sometimes do. That's why I was careful not to rest my back on the ground because that would be bothersome. This is why when he was trying to flip me, even if he had my neck , I didn't make any effort to escape, so that he would use an other strategy, and so that I wouldn't become tired.

3:18 : L : Here, when you're staying like this, you get tired and your arms go tired. Don't hesitate to use Taiji moves. The arms pushes from the inside, then get into a better position, that will let you get up.

3:46 : L : The moves are the same standing and on the ground. When you are holding, you can get tired and afterwards, and the person on top will start doing stuff, but if you have your arms on the inside and you start to make some space, you can pay attention to where you place your feet and your legs, then you come back on your legs and that's where you guys are strong.

4:11 : TJ : I think he's right and it makes me want to get into ground fighting. I think pinning your opponent to the ground is an effective technique.

4:27 : L : Lutta libre is a ground fighting system where you begin on your feet. 90 % of the fighting here happens on the ground. Now I'll show you a takedown.

4:48 : L : Each time we fight we have one leg forward and one leg behind, so that we can at the same time attack and defend. We try to get our contacts (grips), and from there find an opening to enter. There I lift him to take him to the ground. From here I try to attack with a lock, a choke, etc..., it all depends on the opponent's reaction.

5:36 : TJ : A taiji technique : Let's say you put your hand on my shoulder, you attack me with power, and I'll deflect your attack without using power. I let him come at my left to lower the power of his attack and I couter attack to his right. I dont push on his arm, I punch under his armpit at a very precise point to take his balance, and I push him to my side. At the end there are similarities with luta libre, except in taiji we fight on our legs instead of on the ground.

Responder