Ken Shamrock vs.......

Aquí se habla sobre cualquier deporte de contacto (boxeo, muay thai, MMA, kickboxing, full, etc.)

Moderadores: moderador suplente, admin

Responder
SANKA
Forero Vicioso
Forero Vicioso

Ken Shamrock vs.......

Mensaje por SANKA » 30 Jul 2004 18:02

Por lo que he estado leyendo se ve que rivales no le faltan, ahora que se ha quitado de encima a Kimo... están Tank Abbot, Dan Severn, el rematch con Tito y si señores Royce Gracie.. en la página web de Shamrock te propone rivales para que votes e iba ganando Tito ortiz.. yo he votado por Royce :lol: .
Aquí os pongo una entrevista a Ken, hablando sobre unas declaraciones de Royce y no tienen desperdicio.. quiere hasta bajar de peso.. ya que el a quien quiere para empezar es a Royce Gracie...

Ken Shamrock Calls Royce Gracie a 'Chicken'
Reported By: Boxing Insider - 09.08.2003 02:17 AM

Ken Shamrock to Royce Gracie: You Chicken!

Ken Shamrock responds to Gracie’s ’s claim 'he’s done'

By Chris Colderley

Ken Shamrock earned his reputation as "the world’s most dangerous man" fighting in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). But, as a former professional wrestling Champion, Shamrock may also be the most marketable fighter in the UFC. His grudge match with Tito Ortiz on 22 November 2002 drew the largest audience for an event since the UFC returned to cable TV. Shamrock has been sidelined since his fight with Tito Ortiz because of a lingering ACL injury, but he is confident in his return.

Last month when Boxing Insider spoke to Royce Gracie, he said Ken Shamrock "is done." Chris Colderley spoke to Ken Shamrock last week to get his response to Gracie’s claim that he’s done as fighter. Here is an excerpt from that discussion

BoxingInsider.com: I spoke to Royce Gracie mid-way through August. I asked him to give me thoughts on some fighters, and I mentioned your name. He said, "Oh, he’s done. Sorry, after that beating by Don Frye and Tito Ortiz, I don’t think he’s coming back. He’s done."

Ken Shamrock: Who said this?

BoxingInsider.com: Royce Gracie.

Ken Shamrock: Well, end quote! Tell Royce Gracie he can beat on me if he’d like. I’d lose weight to fight him.

If he thinks he’s got the right to say something when he hasn’t stepped in the ring in I don’t know how many years - and when he did, he lost . . . By the way, I’m not done!

I think people that know me, know that I’ve had some problems and that I’m getting those worked out and fixed. When I do come back we’ll see.

BoxingInsider.com: What do think it would take to get a fight between you and Gracie?

Ken Shamrock: An act of God. Royce Gracie’s a chicken! He won’t fight me.

BoxingInsider.com: Would you concede to any special rules for that Ken?

Ken Shamrock: We could have no rules - Whatever he wants, as long as he doesn’t make me drop down to 180 pounds - 190 pounds. I’ll meet him halfway. If he goes up weight, I’ll go down weight.

Stay tuned with boxinginsider.com for more details.

The complete transcript of this Ken Shamrock interview will be posted throughout the week.

SANKA
Forero Vicioso
Forero Vicioso

Mensaje por SANKA » 30 Jul 2004 18:05

Nota... se que esto viene de hace tiempo, pero parece que se está reavivando bastante el tema... :wink:

SAKU
Forero Vicioso
Forero Vicioso

Mensaje por SAKU » 30 Jul 2004 19:48

Ya esta bien de bacalás del Sr. Shamrock,Kimo,Tank,etc que se vaya ya a su casa y que deje ya sitio a los nuevos valores.

PD: Me encantaria verlo frente a Royce pero me parece que nos vamos a quedar con las ganas!

Responder