belfort news

Aquí se habla sobre cualquier deporte de contacto (boxeo, muay thai, MMA, kickboxing, full, etc.)

Moderadores: moderador suplente, admin

Responder
gensei
Forero Avanzado
Forero Avanzado

belfort news

Mensaje por gensei » 25 Mar 2005 16:39

Few days after being officialy anounced as UFC representative in Pride Middleweight tournament, Vitor Belfort anounced that he is not part of Brazilian Top Team anymore. 'I took this decision because they wanted to be manager and trainers and I didn´t accepted this condition. My main goal when I returned to BTT was improve my training but I wanted to choose my own manager, who is Jorge Guimarães, they didn´t acept that and I decided to leave', explained Belfort.

Asked about the new bomb in MMA world, Sperry confirmed Belfort´s statements: 'We have rules in our team that have to be followed. Unfortunatelly Vitor did not agree with that and decided to leave. No hard feelings. We keep being good friends and I wish the best for him', said Sperry. About the possibility of the confrontation of Belfort and some BTT fighters in Pride GP, Mario said: ' This is going to be a tournament. We already have Minotouro anounced, and Ricardo Arona has good chances to get in Pride GP. If they met Vitor they will have to fight', guaranted the BTT director.

About the rumors that he was going to Ruas Vale-Tudo, Gracie Barra Combat Team or Chute Boxe, Belfort explains. 'I´m going to open a Camp in Rio de Janeiro where I´ll join Boxing fighters from the Brazilian national team and also some Jiu-Jitsu World champions, that I´ll reveal next week' said the misterious Phenom calming down the fans. 'I´m joining an amazing team in a excelent training center, The fanns can be sure that I´ll get in this tournament in the best shape of my life'.

espero k reencuntre el camino,befort ha tenido muchos problemas en el 2004 creo k incluso cn compañeros d entreno y seria un placer verlo como en sus mejores tiempos.forty four seconds¡¡¡¡

FoReVeR BeLForT
Forero Iniciado
Forero Iniciado

Mensaje por FoReVeR BeLForT » 26 Mar 2005 20:27

Gracias por la noticia.en q pagina venia?. Me hizo ilusion cuando volvio al BTT pero si el va a estar mas agusto asi,q lo haga.La cuestion esq se recuentre cn el mismo de una manera u otra.apoyando a blfort a muerte..It´S The OLD ViTor!!!!

Responder